Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Genatie's job aplication

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Genatie

Genatie

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Genatie's job aplication Empty
PostSubject: Genatie's job aplication   Genatie's job aplication EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 10:44 am

Furcadian Name: Genatie
Irl name:Phoebe
Furcadian age:17
Ever been a beekin?:Nope

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?:
Helper

What would you do if somone new came into a bah and they never been
to a bah before?(50 words at least):If someone new came into a BaH i would tell them what BaH meens(Build A Home),then i would explain to them all there is to know, also i beleive that on the computer many people do not understand the explanation by staff so i would show them as well as tell them then i would teach them how to use commands and other various moves and rules to the BaH.

Why do you want to work here and think you are sutible enough for here?: I think i am definatley sutible for the job because you want someone you can trust and i am trustworthy.I have worked at one other BaH but it wasnt as advanced so working at your BaH would be a fantastic oppertunity,also i would be there as much as i could normally i come one for 7 hours from 4.00pm-11.00pm english time so i would spend ALL those 7 hours at the BaH helping people.

Have you worked anywhere esle?: Yes,mavelle adammiars BaH

What are your favourite dreams?:
Mystical Homes,The Dog Pound,Kalka Wrendis Fast Food restuarant.

Why do you like rizzla's bah?:
It is absolutley beautiful! & it was made extremly well it would be an honour to work and such a great BaH.

have you got a furc family?:
Nope.

Can you speak any other languages?: Korean & French

What do you think of the staff?:
They are absolutley fabulous so helpful i hope to be one of them soon xD

What would you do if somone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?: I would ask them calmly to please stop and then leave a message with the owner on here or on furc but i would definatley make sure it got to the owner,if they kept spamming i would give them a verbal ban and maybe say if you stop it will be lifted and there will not be a ban put in place(it normally works tehe)

What did you think when you first came in the dream?:WOW! it was briliantly made and the entrance was the best i have seen in well over a year!
Any other comments?:
I will make sure if you choose me to work hard and give you my full attention on furc.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2D
Admin
2D

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Genatie's job aplication   Genatie's job aplication EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 11:05 am

xD ya i like it! i recommend! btw all new staffers,have to help recommend other applys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://wowrevolution.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=wowrevolutio
mavric260

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Genatie's job aplication   Genatie's job aplication EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 11:07 am

Awsome i like i give you the thumbs up =]
Back to top Go down
Genatie

Genatie

PostSubject: Re: Genatie's job aplication   Genatie's job aplication EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 11:09 am

Thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Genatie

Genatie

PostSubject: Re: Genatie's job aplication   Genatie's job aplication EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 11:10 am

Thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Rizzla
Admin
Rizzla

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Genatie's job aplication   Genatie's job aplication EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 9:10 am

Application accepted! Well done ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genatie's job aplication   Genatie's job aplication Empty

Back to top Go down

Genatie's job aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rizzla's Cool Bah! :: Forum :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: