Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hollyhysteric's job application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hollyhysteric

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-27

hollyhysteric's job application. Empty
PostSubject: hollyhysteric's job application.   hollyhysteric's job application. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 2:54 pm

Furcadian Name: hollyhysteric
Irl name: Holly
Furcadian age: 16
Ever been a beekin?: Nope.

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?: Helper

What would you do if somone new came into a bah and they never been
to a bah before?(50 words at least): If a new person came into BaH i would atleast let them know that BaH means Build-a-Home. Then if they had any question i'd make sure to answer them as throughlly as possible, and make sure they understand the concept of a BaH. I'd let them know how to get items into their home, how to get a house, garden etc. And how to get a perm. (But i'd let them know what a perm is in the first place if they didn't know.) I'd make sure they have read the rules, and understand the dream completely. I would help them out with their home if they needed it, and show them where the dolls are and special items.

Why do you want to work here and think you are sutible enough for here?: I think i'm very sutible for this job, i'm on the computer alot, i know alot about BaH's and i love working with people. I want to work here, because Rizzla's is a great place, and a really cool dream by what i've seen. I'd be honored to work at such an amazing place such as Rizzla's. My hours that i'm on the computer are Weekends: 9:30am-Whenever I feel like going to bed. Weekdays: 4-9:30pm. I'm on everyday, and in the summer my weekday's will change to the same as weekends.

Have you worked anywhere esle?: Not on this account. But I put an application in for Mavelle Aedammair's Summer Homes.

What are your favourite dreams?: Mystical Homes, Pwnage Homes, and Hopes Orphanage.

Why do you like rizzla's bah?: It has gorgeous scenery, the items are unique and not like other BaH's. This BaH was constructed very nicely, and it'd be an honour to work in such an amazing dream.

have you got a furc family?: no.

Can you speak any other languages?: A little french, but i'm not fluient.

What do you think of the staff?: They are nice, helpful and extremely well knowledged with the dream.

What would you do if somone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?: I would nicely ask them to stop spaming and respect the BaH's rules. If they continued to do it, i would leave the owner a message with the person's name and what they were doing wrong. I'd also give them a verbal ban, and say if they would just stop it'd be lifted and no one would get in trouble.

What did you think when you first came in the dream?: Amazing dream, awesome colours, very well layed out and excellent items.
Any other comments?:
If you choose me as a new staff in your BaH i will make sure to respect everyone that comes in and out of the dream, and listen to everything you say.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: hollyhysteric's job application.   hollyhysteric's job application. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 5:21 pm

Wow nice application I reccomend! P.S Just so you know I work at Summer Homes.. monkey
Back to top Go down
2D
Admin
2D

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: hollyhysteric's job application.   hollyhysteric's job application. EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 1:45 am

I Recommend! (btw if you pass you get to help judge other Applys]
Back to top Go down
http://wowrevolution.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=wowrevolutio
2D
Admin
2D

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: hollyhysteric's job application.   hollyhysteric's job application. EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 1:46 am

btw I'm The only Admin xD .:Sharp:.
Back to top Go down
http://wowrevolution.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=wowrevolutio
Rizzla
Admin
Rizzla

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: hollyhysteric's job application.   hollyhysteric's job application. EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 2:33 am

Application accepted, Well done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hollyhysteric's job application.   hollyhysteric's job application. Empty

Back to top Go down

hollyhysteric's job application.
Page 1 of 1