Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

surefire's APP.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
surefrie

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-27

surefire's APP. Empty
PostSubject: surefire's APP.   surefire's APP. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 9:20 pm

Furcadian Name: surefire
Irl name:Jasmine
Furcadian age: 15
Ever been a beekin?: No

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?: I dont know

What would you do if somone new came into a bah and they never been
to a bah before?(50 words at least):Well i would show he/she around. Than i would help with the door if theres any questions that need to be answered. Than last i would answer any guestions that would need to be answered no matter how stuped they are.

Why do you want to work here and think you are sutible enough for here?: Well i like to have a job because i will be there everyday if i can be for the most part. Also i like to help people in there time of need nomater what it is.

Have you worked anywhere esle?: No

What are your favourite dreams?: House dream

Why do you like rizzla's bah?: Its like no other you see around in al and its cool.

have you got a furc family?: Yes

Can you speak any other languages?: A little spanish

What do you think of the staff?:there nice and very helpful.

What would you do if somone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?: I would wate until the owner gets online if she not online than i would tell her. Also i would ask her or another staff what i should do if there not AFK.

What did you think when you first came in the dream?: I liked it and i like the staff.

Any other comments?: None
Back to top Go down
mavric260

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-23

surefire's APP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: surefire's APP.   surefire's APP. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 9:25 pm

You could have said more.........................but i will go ahead and ok it. I recommend you =] ok
Back to top Go down
2D
Admin
2D

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-04-23

surefire's APP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: surefire's APP.   surefire's APP. EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 1:43 am

It says that you cant tell them =/ sorry Not Recommened
Back to top Go down
http://wowrevolution.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=wowrevolutio
Rizzla
Admin
Rizzla

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-04-27

surefire's APP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: surefire's APP.   surefire's APP. EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 2:24 am

After thoughtful consideration we have decided your application was not accepted!
Back to top Go down
Kesley

surefire's APP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: surefire's APP.   surefire's APP. EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 2:32 am

P.S.
Quote :
What would you do if somone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?: I would wate until the owner gets online if she not online than i would tell her. Also i would ask her or another staff what i should do if there not AFK.
Rizz, is male -.-.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

surefire's APP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: surefire's APP.   surefire's APP. Empty

Back to top Go down

surefire's APP.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rizzla's Cool Bah! :: Forum :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: