Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh's Application. <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oh

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Oh's Application. <3 Empty
PostSubject: Oh's Application. <3   Oh's Application. <3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 2:09 pm

Furcadian Name: Oh
Irl name: Jason
Furcadian age: Uh..13, I guess. o_o
Ever been a beekin?: No, but I have applied once or twice.

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?: Helper.

What would you do if somone new came into a bah and they never been
to a bah before?(50 words at least): Explain to them how a BaH works. Tell them how to build a house after buying one from the ones available, how to get a perm if they wanted one, the commands to get around the BaH, and other necessary information. Of course, I would only go onto them about this is they asked for the help.

Why do you want to work here and think you are sutible enough for here?: I want to work at the BaH because I enjoy helping with keeping things in order around places; I know how hard it can be, I've done it before a long, long time ago, even though I don't remember the exact names of the BaH's I've worked at.

Have you worked anywhere esle?: Ona different alt or two. One of them I do remember the names of, which was the Pokey Build-A-Home, but Ihaven't seen it uploaded in about four months. I also worked in a few feral dreams on my old alt Theorum.

What are your favourite dreams?: Feral dreams and BaH dreams; I'm seen mostly hanging out in random BaHs and The Dog Adoption Center, Dog Pound, and such.

Why do you like rizzla's bah?: Yes. It's ver creative and not overcrowded, like most. I like that; if there are too many people around, I might lag up, and Lord knows I don't want that.

have you got a furc family?: Nope.

Can you speak any other languages?: A bit of German and I do know Greek, even though the Greek characters won't show up on the Furcadia log window.

What do you think of the staff?: Kind and reliable. I always see them on the job, greeting people when they come and helping the customers when they ask for help. Never seen 'em ranting before, which is great. ^^

What would you do if someone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?: Ask them politely to stop spamming because it causes lag (and ruins your reputation). If they continue, contact a Beekin to come and help with the spammer.

What did you think when you first came in the dream?: Very nice. Very calm and serene, nice job done with the DS especially (wish I knew how to work with it...). I found that the staff were mostly all active and ready to do their job.

Any other comments?: Just a quick note about my activeness. I'm on virtually every day, all day, especially on weekends, and therefore able to work when I'm needed to. Although (here it comes!), I may be a bit slow sometimes due to multitasking with homework, saxophone (dun have a CLUE how to play it x.x), etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
Genatie

Genatie

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Oh's Application. <3   Oh's Application. <3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 2:12 pm

Undecided ~ Staff Please Check =D
Back to top Go down
Rizzla
Admin
Rizzla

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Oh's Application. <3   Oh's Application. <3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 2:26 pm

Application accepted, Well done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh's Application. <3   Oh's Application. <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh's Application. <3
Page 1 of 1