Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application to a job at Authentic homes :P

Go down 
+6
Keikia
Rizzla
Sakura
Cookehs
mavric260
2D
10 posters
AuthorMessage
2D
Admin
2D

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Application to a job at Authentic homes :P Empty
PostSubject: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptyMon Apr 23, 2007 10:52 am

Furcadian Name:
Irl name:
Furcadian age:
Ever been a beekin?:

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?:

What would you do if somone new came into a bah and they never been
to a bah before?(50 words at least):

Why do you want to work here and think you are sutible enough for here?:

Have you worked anywhere esle?:

What are your favourite dreams?:

Why do you like rizzla's bah?:

have you got a furc family?:

Can you speak any other languages?:

What do you think of the staff?:

What would you do if somone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?:

What did you think when you first came in the dream?:

Any other comments?:
Back to top Go down
http://wowrevolution.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=wowrevolutio
mavric260

Male Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptyMon Apr 23, 2007 12:50 pm

Admin wrote:
Furcadian Name:mavric260
Irl name:James
Furcadian age:18
Ever been a beekin?:no

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?:what is a badge. i guess green?

to a bah before?(50 words at least):first i would welcome them personally. then i would ask if they had any questions. Answer any question they ask to my fullest extent. Just be friendly and act as i alway am. Finally offer to show him/her around if they would like. Very Happy (i don't think that is 50 words Neutral )

Why do you want to work here and think you are sutible enough for here?:I was asked if i wanted to apply so i did. I know rizzla not to good but i consider her a friend. I meen in the end it's really up to who ever hires ppl if they think i'm good enough cool if not cool. Very Happy

Have you worked anywhere esle?: lol well not on furcadia but i work a mcdonalds irl

What are your favourite dreams?:Base Capture

Why do you like rizzla's bah?: I like rizzla obviously, but it's awsome i think it's really original.

have you got a furc family?:no

Can you speak any other languages?:no

What do you think of the staff?:they are pretty cool what i got to know of them.

What would you do if somone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?:I would try to talk to him and calm him down. i meen what else could i do? lol

What did you think when you first came in the dream?: It really was bright and it reminded me of anime sort of.

Any other comments?:
Well you will have to show me alot cause i have never been staff or mod or whatever on here but i will try my best. thanks
Back to top Go down
Cookehs

Female Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptyMon Apr 23, 2007 1:20 pm

Furcadian Name: Cookehs
Irl name: Dani [It was a double-barrel name, But I won't go into that Smile]
Furcadian age: 13
Ever been a beekin?: No.

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?: Not sure, Helper?

to a bah before?(50 words at least): I would first welcome them and explain what a BaH is and what they can do in one. Then I would offer to give them a quick tour around the dream [like around the houses and dolls ect.] and tell them If they ever wanted to get a house, they should just come to the desk and ask for the numbered house they wanted, as long as it was for sale. I would also let them know of the commands

Why do you want to work here and think you are sutible enough for here?: I don't know if anyone else would think I'm suitable enough. But I think I am! I talk nice and normally, Correct me spelling, Can understand others' spelling mistakes, I'm honest, Friendly, and a laugh to be with [so I'm told]

Have you worked anywhere esle?: I've worked at Katie Gensue's Chocolate BaH and Xalbur's Elequant Homes BaH

What are your favourite dreams?: I don't really have a favourite, but the dreams I spend most of my time in are MH 1 and 2, and some of the Silon Dreams If they're ever up.

Why do you like rizzla's bah?: I like the fact that it's new and stylish.

have you got a furc family?: No.

Can you speak any other languages?: A little french and a little spanish

What do you think of the staff?: They're very friendly Smile

What would you do if somone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?: I would probably whisper the person that can bann and eject and say the persons name and their crime.

What did you think when you first came in the dream?:I thought "Cool"

Any other comments?: None really.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 9:18 pm

Lol I am just posting this so it can get to the top ^^ So people can see it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Rizzla
Admin
Rizzla

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptySun Apr 29, 2007 3:24 am

Same ^^ please do not post applications in here Just a reminder!
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptySat May 12, 2007 11:20 am

Bump. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptySat May 12, 2007 11:23 am

Bump^^ Once more.
Back to top Go down
Keikia

Keikia

Female Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptySat May 12, 2007 1:15 pm

Bump!

Application to a job at Authentic homes :P Wolf_by_Zikes
I think this should be a sticky so we don't have to worry about bumping it all the time. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.Bored.com
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptySat May 12, 2007 1:59 pm

Same.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptySun May 13, 2007 10:47 am

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
JenJen

JenJen

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptySun May 13, 2007 11:42 am

Riz, maybe you should make this thread Sticky, so that you don't need to bump it. x: And locked so no one could reply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xjqjennyx
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptySun May 13, 2007 11:48 am

Lol, agreed.
Back to top Go down
wierd girl

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptySun May 13, 2007 6:23 pm

furcadian name: wierd girl

Irl name:kathryn

furadian age:13

ever been a beekin: no

what badge would you be if your were a beekin?:problay red because its my favortie color.

what would you do if some one new came inot a bah and they never been to a bah be fore?: i would be ver nice and greet them very nicely and asked them if they had any question.then i would gradually show them around just to be very nice and polite.

why do you want to work here and are you suitable enough: the reason i would work here is because i like to help people finding houses and i like to help people with anything that they need help with because im always energetic and i never quit and i know im suitable cause i always follow the order even if there harder i will still do them.

have you worked anywhere else?:yes as a sercurity cadet

what are your favorite dreams:all dreams are my favorite cause all are special in there own way.

why do you like rizzla's bah?: because it is very cool and the staff they are really nice and help you out with anything.

have you got a furc family?:kinda

can you speak in another language?:yep hola which is spanish for hello.
what do you think of the staff:they are so nice and very cool they are like my friends.

what if someone came in spamming(you cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all afk?: i would prblay tell the boss.

what did you think when you first came into the dream: i thought this would problay be a very awesome dream and it was.

any other comments: yea why do staff not get to get a house?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptySun May 13, 2007 6:27 pm

POlease do not post an application here put it in new thread.
Back to top Go down
Rizzla
Admin
Rizzla

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptyMon May 14, 2007 8:37 am

lol i would make this topic sticky .-, but i dont know the password to it ;/
Back to top Go down
JenJen

JenJen

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptyMon May 14, 2007 6:46 pm

Password to a topic ? o-o
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xjqjennyx
Keikia

Keikia

Female Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptyMon May 14, 2007 7:50 pm

Bump!

Application to a job at Authentic homes :P Wolf_by_Zikes
Back to top Go down
http://www.Bored.com
AlexBronet

AlexBronet

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptyMon May 14, 2007 8:01 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptyMon May 14, 2007 8:46 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Rizzla
Admin
Rizzla

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptyTue May 15, 2007 2:06 pm

No to the forums, so i cant change it >>
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptyTue May 15, 2007 5:44 pm

Darn.
Back to top Go down
Sharpclaws

Sharpclaws

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P EmptyThu May 17, 2007 12:43 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to a job at Authentic homes :P   Application to a job at Authentic homes :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to a job at Authentic homes :P
Page 1 of 1