Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chory's Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chory

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Chory's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Chory's Application.   Chory's Application. EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 2:58 pm

Furcadian Name:Chory
Irl name:Jessie
Furcadian age:16
Ever been a beekin?:No I haven't.

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?:A Bugger.

What would you do if somone new came into a bah and they never been
to a bah before?(50 words at least): If they asked, I would explain it to then What a Bah means and what its for, show them around and tell them how to use the commands in the dream. Show them the link to the fourms and get them a house. Teach them how to use the copyf and pastef along with the itemc and itemp (if that is how you copy and paste in your dream.)

Why do you want to work here and think you are sutible enough for here?: I want to work here becuase I'm tired of always being in animal dreams and my friends getting all the cool new jobs. I think it would be a wonderful place to work and help people in the dream learn what to do. Yes I do think I am sutible enough to work here, I'm working on my own dream and I work in Aurora Shadow's dream aswell.

Have you worked anywhere esle?:Well I'm going to be the owner of my own dream and I work in Aurora's Dog Pound.

What are your favourite dreams?: My favorite dreams are Alaskan Wolven Woodlands, Wolven Moon Heaven and Mystic Homes.

Why do you like rizzla's bah?: It look different then other Bah I've seen.

have you got a furc family?: Yes I do, I have a husband and three kids.

Can you speak any other languages?: No, well alittle Dutch.

What do you think of the staff?: I think they are kind, not like bossy, rude staff I've seen in most dreams.

What would you do if somone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?: I would ask them to stop first and if they didn't I would leave them alone and go some place else.

What did you think when you first came in the dream?: Colourful! Very creative are the words that ran through my mined.

Any other comments?: That if I do get hired, I'll try and help out as best as I can. =)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Chory's Application.   Chory's Application. EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 4:07 pm

No reccomend.
Back to top Go down
2D
Admin
2D

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Chory's Application.   Chory's Application. EmptySun Apr 29, 2007 3:11 am

I recommended ><.
.:sharpie
Back to top Go down
http://wowrevolution.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=wowrevolutio
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chory's Application.   Chory's Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chory's Application.
Page 1 of 1