Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application

Go down 
+3
Keikia
Genatie
JenJen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JenJen

JenJen

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptySun May 13, 2007 12:16 am

Furcadian Name:
JQJenny.

Irl name:
Jenny.

Furcadian age:

Ever been a beekin?:
Mhm, I am currently a Helper beekin.

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?:
If I were to be any other beekin, I would constantly choose to be a Guardian or Mason. I've expierenced fixing situations in BaH's and would like to try out as a Guardian. As for Mason, one thing that I don't really have, is to instantly create or fix DragonSpeak.

What would you do if somone new came into a bah and they never been to a bah before?(50 words at least):
A BaH gives Furcadia many expierences. Authentic Homes is called a BaH, which also means Build-a-Home. In a BaH, you can find a house that is for sale, by saying numbers 1 - 18. You can also say G1 - G7 to see the gardens. Whenever in unfortunate timing, there are no houses or gardens for sale at this time, there may soon be a House Check, which means a few staff will go around, looking at people's yards. If there is a sold house, yet no one is in the yard, the house will be put up for sale so other people have the chance to buy it. First of all, you can say Desk to come ask questions to staff members. Say Items to look at all of our items, but if you sit on an item for too long, you'll be moved to the front of the room. Say Floors to look at our floors that you can put inside of your home. Say Dolls to look at special items you have to give cookies to staff members in order to get. [Some BaH's contain parties] Say Party to get to the party room, where you can hold weddings, birthday parties, or whatever else you want. Be sure to ask a staff first though. Say Park to get to the park, where you can go afk, or maybe watch a few races. Say [Some BaH's contain Adopting] Adoption to adopt a furry pet, or maybe a homeless child. Some other commands for teleporting are [Some BaH's contains: Bar and Hobo]. If you would like to copy a floor, say Cfloor. Say Pfloor to paste it in your home. To copy and item, say Citem, and Pitem to paste it in your house. [Some BaH's contain music] If you don't like the song currently playing, just say midi1 , midi2 , midi3 and so on. Anyway, like I said, we will soon do a house check, and after that, you can go look for a house or garden to start building in. (All you have to do is say Desk, and ask a staff member if you can have it.) Anyway, if I forgot anything, just say Commands. If you choose, or decide to buy a home, you may speak now: Look for a home that has a for sale sign, if you like it, come back to the desk, and request the home number you've decided to buy.

Why do you want to work here and think you are sutible enough for here?:
I would wish to work at Authentic Homes because I want to be able to help people that come to this BaH as other staffs do, and I'll do the best I can. In the other BaHs I work in, we don't really get that many customers, staff abuse their power at times, and too many perms are given out to staff members for free, which didn't leave much room for customers. But anyway, I came in here, explored, and everything seemed well balanced & organized. The staff and patrons are friendly, and this is a really nice BaH. From the past expierence with BaHs, especially the new version of TBaH with Salvation and Toshin, I'd gained much more to learn about. I would wish to expierence my expierence with the dream of more that I can try.

Have you worked anywhere esle?:
Mhm, and they are: Mystical Homes, Classy Homes, Ambiguous Homes[Not Uploaded/Closed], and Pet Fantasy.

What are your favourite dreams?:
I would say Mystical Homes is my favorite dream. Build-a-Home's most consist my Furcadia life. I enjoy the BaH just as much as MH to most reasons of it's creation. n_n

Why do you like rizzla's bah?:
I enjoy most of Rizzla's BaH. The BaH's items and home designs, and decorations are what I most enjoy, and adore. Seeking the dream's creation is what I find interesting. I see that most of the dream's patches are familar, but easily creative and fit to the Build-a-Home.

have you got a furc family?:
Mhm.

Can you speak any other languages?:
Mhm.

What do you think of the staff?:
Staffs, here, have been qualified in busy work. I have noticed most are respectful, expierenced, qualified in abilities, and most important to know by me, is that most staff members at AH are busy. I would kindly tell that they've been through much of the work here and would like to see the expierences of the staffs again. At night, most of these staff members are AFK.

What would you do if somone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?:
I would have the rogue spammer warned a couple of times. Once continued, I will be instantly whispering them "Ejected", eject them, emit the dream that they have been ejected for constant look-out, and shall be waiting for the person's next enterance. After coming back and still spamming, I shall be placing the furre on EOS and will result in saving a screenshot or log, have it sent to the owner, and give EOS process to the spammer.

What did you think when you first came in the dream?:
When I had first entered the dream, I thought it wouldn't be successful, nor incredible, but by it's name and when looking at the dream in first sight, I figure that it has been amazing to it's creation. I like most of what I see, and none, so far, has been making me reduce the adorance. Authentic Homes has been what I've been looking forward to see often.

Any other comments?:
None at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xjqjennyx
Genatie

Genatie

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun May 13, 2007 6:15 am

Absolutley Great !
The best one i have seen
i recommend
Back to top Go down
Keikia

Keikia

Female Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun May 13, 2007 9:03 am

Yay! Another good and detailed one. We need more applications like this.

My Vote: Recommended. Can't say much, except, I'll attack Rizzla if he doesn't hire you. There was alot of effort put into this, and I really like what you put in your 50-word 'essay'. Well done. ^^

Please do NOT edit your application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Bored.com
Sakura

Sakura

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun May 13, 2007 9:07 am

OMG! Hey, Jen. I love this application if you do not get hired I will attack Rizzla and hunt her down! Any ways Tottally Reccomend!
Back to top Go down
Rizzla
Admin
Rizzla

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun May 13, 2007 10:38 am

o; lol seeing as i some of the comments i have read on this page. i must consider on hiring you! Razz

Well done, your application was accepted!
Back to top Go down
JenJen

JenJen

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun May 13, 2007 11:37 am

xD Rofl.
Thankies. n_n
Hai, Sak. x3

Quote :
Please do NOT edit your application.
o_o
Back to top Go down
The Godfather

The Godfather

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon May 14, 2007 3:33 pm

Little correction on Sakura's post: "I will attack Rizzla and hunt her down!" her is supposed to be him. xD
Back to top Go down
JenJen

JenJen

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon May 14, 2007 6:47 pm

o-o
Back to top Go down
Sharpclaws

Sharpclaws

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu May 17, 2007 12:54 am

XD even though this is ages ago rizzla said "I should consider you" O.O CONSIDER??????????????????? WTF CONSIDER? THERE ARE MUCH WORSE APPS AND YOU DONT "CONSIDER" THEM! XD

My exuse for caps is...er...mmhm...uh..Caps lock? xD
Back to top Go down
JenJen

JenJen

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu May 17, 2007 6:36 pm

x-x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content