Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application (Zanarchu)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanarchu

Zanarchu

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Application (Zanarchu) Empty
PostSubject: Application (Zanarchu)   Application (Zanarchu) EmptyMon May 14, 2007 8:15 pm

Furcadian Name: Zanarchu
Irl name: Kyle
Furcadian age: 18
Ever been a beekin?: No

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?:I don't want to be a beekin

What would you do if somone new came into a bah and they never been
to a bah before?(50 words at least): I would explain what and how everything works in the bah. If they wanted I may show them around or show them the commands. I would help them with anything they needed. If they had questions I would answer them, if I couldn't I would ask another staff.

Why do you want to work here and think you are sutible enough for here?: I want to work here, because I think it is a awesome dream. And I get along with alot of people. And I LOVE helping them. I think I am suitable because I love to work and I am on A LOT.

Have you worked anywhere esle?: Yes, Chuu/Broken Homes, build a home bah

What are your favourite dreams?: Dog pound. Zanobi, Wolf ruins. Authentic homes. Chuu's build a home.

Why do you like rizzla's bah?: I love bahs, and I have my own house here. I know alot of peolple that come here. And I like the people that do come here.

have you got a furc family?:Yes

Can you speak any other languages?: Yes

What do you think of the staff?: They're friendly and nice. They can help aot. Atleast they helped me

What would you do if somone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?:I would simply ask them to stop! If they did not I would tell the owner later if they were still on. I would ask the owner to deal with it or another staff can take it into there hand

What did you think when you first came in the dream?: I thought it was a sweet dream and right away I wanted my own house here

Any other comments?: No
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Application (Zanarchu)   Application (Zanarchu) EmptyMon May 14, 2007 8:18 pm

The application was poor.

You're grammer was a bit illiterate. And the application looked like it was rushed.

And, the 50 word essay wasn't even 50 words. >.>

So I say..

Not Reccomended
Back to top Go down
Zanarchu

Zanarchu

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Application (Zanarchu)   Application (Zanarchu) EmptyMon May 14, 2007 9:04 pm

It was rushed I had to go. I'm sorry. I know my grammer was not that good! And There was not enough in my head where there is no brain for me to say 50 words!
Back to top Go down
Glitzey

Glitzey

Female Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Application (Zanarchu)   Application (Zanarchu) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 5:41 am

Grammar was a bit off, agreeing with Sakura. And yes, the application did not have 50 words. If you want to work here, you have to put effort in to things. Not recommended.
Back to top Go down
Sharpclaws

Sharpclaws

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Application (Zanarchu)   Application (Zanarchu) EmptyThu May 17, 2007 12:58 am

xD *is owner of making apps* I made the 50 word essay to see if they actully put 50 words in,i'm evil >3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (Zanarchu)   Application (Zanarchu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application (Zanarchu)
Page 1 of 1