Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alex Bronet`s Application

Go down 
+3
JenJen
caves
AlexBronet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexBronet

AlexBronet

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Alex Bronet`s Application Empty
PostSubject: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyMon May 14, 2007 8:26 pm

Furcadian Name: Alex Bronet
Irl name: Christina
Furcadian age: 21
Ever been a beekin?: No

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?: A welcomer.

What would you do if somone new came into a bah and they never been
to a bah before?(50 words at least): I would welcome the furre to Authentic Homes and tell the the rules like, No Herassing furres, No spamming ect.To get a perm, You need Dragon Scales to get a perm.When you have them, Ask staff to put up the sigh and you get to keep your house. And you can get items floors ect.

Why do you want to work here and think you are sutible enough for here?: Because I love being staff and I love helping people and Im not crazy and wild like alot of other staff.

Have you worked anywhere esle?: No.

What are your favourite dreams?: Authentic Homes and Mystic Homes.

Why do you like rizzla's bah?: I like it because the dream has awsome items and big houses.

have you got a furc family?: No but alot of friends.

Can you speak any other languages?: Yes spanish.

What do you think of the staff?: Awsome,Hard Working and thoughtful.

What would you do if somone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?: I would tell them to stop and I would find my friends to corner them.

What did you think when you first came in the dream?: That there would be great items and that there would be nice people here.

Any other comments?: Tell Rizzla that I love this Bah!
Back to top Go down
caves

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyMon May 14, 2007 8:30 pm

Cool but you sort of copied me ^^(
Back to top Go down
JenJen

JenJen

Female Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyMon May 14, 2007 8:32 pm

o-o
Undecided ?

Nope, don't think so.
You applied at my BaH before, bothered for reading it, and in this application, not very detailed.
Sorry,
No Recommend.

Last edited by on Tue May 15, 2007 7:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xjqjennyx
Sakura

Sakura

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyMon May 14, 2007 8:35 pm

You posted on other's applications.

The 50 word essay was poor.

Overall I didn't like this application.

So I say,...

Not Reccomended
Back to top Go down
AlexBronet

AlexBronet

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyMon May 14, 2007 8:37 pm

Sakura Im sorry thats my friend irl so Sorry
Back to top Go down
The Godfather

The Godfather

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 2:49 pm

I noticed the 50 word essay was poor, as Sakura had mentioned. You repeated several things, the answers were boring and blunt. I so far think the application is somewhat terrible. By my standards, this application is Not recommended
Back to top Go down
Keikia

Keikia

Female Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 4:15 pm

My Vote: Not Recommended. Sorry. You seem sweet, and nice but you may want to put effort into these kind of things. What I was going to say has already been covered by Godfather.

Please do NOT edit your application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Bored.com
AlexBronet

AlexBronet

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 6:31 pm

i DONT LIKE IT HERE ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sad
Back to top Go down
AlexBronet

AlexBronet

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 6:32 pm

I REALLY WANTED A JOB THOUGHT SOMEWHERE:cry:
Back to top Go down
AlexBronet

AlexBronet

PostSubject: I HATE AUTHENTIC HOMES NOW!   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 6:33 pm

caves wrote:
Cool but you sort of copied me ^^(
i DID? ^^
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 6:45 pm

Alex you're just saying that because, you didn't get the job. Get. A. Life. You're not going to make anyone feel sorry for you just 'cause you didn't get the job! Staff are posting what they think about you're application you don't need to make a big deal out of it! You can always just reapply in 30 days.
Back to top Go down
Keikia

Keikia

Female Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 6:59 pm

Haha, Sakura. :/ Seriously now. If you don't want to reapply, it's fine really. We're not really looking for staff that can't handle any pressure or any negative stuff said. If you're actually willing to wait 30 days, you could probably use this advise, and reapply. Seeing as it is, I don't think thats such a good idea. You know, there was actually a chance (although very small) of you getting the job. All you had to do was wait. I mean, We all (staff) could hate your application but if Rizzla likes it, he would actually hire you. I wonder if he would still hire you, after you told us that you don't like us. I wonder...
Back to top Go down
http://www.Bored.com
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 7:03 pm

Keikia wrote:
Haha, Sakura. :/ Seriously now. If you don't want to reapply, it's fine really. We're not really looking for staff that can't handle any pressure or any negative stuff said. If you're actually willing to wait 30 days, you could probably use this advise, and reapply. Seeing as it is, I don't think thats such a good idea. You know, there was actually a chance (although very small) of you getting the job. All you had to do was wait. I mean, We all (staff) could hate your application but if Rizzla likes it, he would actually hire you. I wonder if he would still hire you, after you told us that you don't like us. I wonder...

Lol, I highly doubt it after what he said I don't think so. xD But, there is a small chance that you could get hired.
Back to top Go down
The Godfather

The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 7:18 pm

I highly doubt you'll make it far on Furcadia at all, Alex. Believe it or not, with that whiny tone, I don't think you'll get anywhere in life. As what Sakura said-Get.A.Life. Also, as Kiekia said, you could've gotten a chance at a job whether we cared or not, but I doubt Riz is even going to look at your application for 20 seconds more when he sees those last three posts. Don't expect anything more from anyone than what we've said so far. My advice is this: 1.Get a Life (For the 3rd time) 2.Think about everything in the next 30 days. 3.After that, keep your damn attitude more straight, and act more mature, not your shoes size. I mean seriously, you act like my 6-year-old cousin.
Back to top Go down
JenJen

JenJen

Female Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 7:57 pm

AlexBronet wrote:

o_________o
Whatever ? x]
It's your opinion. Doesn't really matter. If it's your opinion, it's your's, not our's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xjqjennyx
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyWed May 16, 2007 3:58 pm

JQJenny wrote:
AlexBronet wrote:

o_________o
Whatever ? x]
It's your opinion. Doesn't really matter. If it's your opinion, it's your's, not our's.

Yeppers. What she said.
Back to top Go down
AlexBronet

AlexBronet

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyThu May 17, 2007 7:46 am

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
The Godfather wrote:
I highly doubt you'll make it far on Furcadia at all, Alex. Believe it or not, with that whiny tone, I don't think you'll get anywhere in life. As what Sakura said-Get.A.Life. Also, as Kiekia said, you could've gotten a chance at a job whether we cared or not, but I doubt Riz is even going to look at your application for 20 seconds more when he sees those last three posts. Don't expect anything more from anyone than what we've said so far. My advice is this: 1.Get a Life (For the 3rd time) 2.Think about everything in the next 30 days. 3.After that, keep your damn attitude more straight, and act more mature, not your shoes size. I mean seriously, you act like my 6-year-old cousin.
GUESS WHAT?
FUCK YOU! Mad
Back to top Go down
Sharpclaws

Sharpclaws

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyThu May 17, 2007 11:23 am

Not RECOMMEND!
Back to top Go down
The Godfather

The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application EmptyThu May 17, 2007 3:29 pm

AlexBronet wrote:
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
The Godfather wrote:
GUESS WHAT?
FUCK YOU! Mad

Guess what? I'd rather you not!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Bronet`s Application   Alex Bronet`s Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex Bronet`s Application
Page 1 of 1