Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Benu's Staff Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Benu

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Benu's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Benu's Staff Application   Benu's Staff Application EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 10:14 am

Furcadian Name: Benu
Irl name:Melissa
Furcadian age:18
Ever been a beekin?:Yep (on Rhaliweth)

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?: I was a beekin helper. But recently Ive applied as a mason.

What would you do if somone new came into a bah and they never been
to a bah before?(50 words at least): I would tell them BAH means build I home if they asked. Show them around to the items, the floor types. Then I'd let them go find a place. After that I would show them all the commands. And what todo with them. Once they have learnt everything there is to know. If they need help tell them to ask a staff and lastly tell them to say commands for referance.

Why do you want to work here and think you are sutible enough for here?: Well.. I want to work here simply because I've never worked in a BaH before. It would be a good oppurtunity, and I would learn more dream making skills. I think I would be suitable for this job because I'd acually show up. I wouldn;t sign up to be a staff here If I wasnt going to show up. Aswell as meet to furres.

Have you worked anywhere esle?: Yes (Still working at Littlest Pet shop by Lagrimas, as rhaliweth) And I own/created the dream "The Crystal Water Ranch"

What are your favourite dreams?: The Dog adoption center, Dog Pount. Wild Horse Canyon. Alaskan Wolven Woodlands.

Why do you like rizzla's bah?: Its pretty Smile And I love the layout.

have you got a furc family?: Nope.

Can you speak any other languages?: Just English

What do you think of the staff?: They are nice <3

What would you do if somone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?: Give them a warning, then leave a message with the dream owner (whether post it on here or send you a message on here)

What did you think when you first came in the dream?: Wow. Because It was so bright and well put together.

Any other comments?:
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Benu's Staff Application   Benu's Staff Application EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 5:29 pm

No, reccomend it doesn't seem like you put any effort into it.
Back to top Go down
2D
Admin
2D

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Benu's Staff Application   Benu's Staff Application EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 1:50 am

Same =/ Not Recommended ,Try again next week =/
Back to top Go down
http://wowrevolution.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=wowrevolutio
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benu's Staff Application   Benu's Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Benu's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1